Hidden Maze 🔀
A game of mazes, not seeing all of them, unlocking doors, fighting monsters and trying to get to the center first.
I keep additional super rough notes on this project here.
Next Steps ⏭
- Ensure you can't walk through the maze walls
- Distribute items in the maze that you can pick up
- Use items to move through wall sections
2020-03-09 - 2020-03-16
Spent some time building out the maze idea as an iOS/Android app with React Native:
- Built a control system so you can tap and drag to control direction and speed
- Put and avatar in the middle of the screen who rotates with the direction
- The app generates a random maze on load
- As you move it scrolls the maze behind you
2020-02-26 - 2020-03-01
When out for dinner I randomly had the idea for a maze game where multiple players can try and exit the same maze but can't see the whole maze and share resources e.g. keys, monsters etc.