Board Game Builder
This is a Desktop Application that loads in data from Google Sheets and lets you apply it to various "designs"/React components and then print them out. You can find the source code on GitHub.
Next Steps ⏭
- Allow the difference between a sheet being for multiple cards or for a single card
- Make some more generic designs
- Deploy as a stand alone app that still watches and reloads changes from the design directory
- Let you edit a sheet ID, so you can keep the saved state like column mapping, designs etc
2020-03-21 - 2020-03-28
Added the ability to have options and specify a column for card quantity. The options make it possible to specify a front and back design for a card and print both at the same time. The card quantity feature let's you print duplicates of some cards.
2020-03-09 - 2020-03-16
Got everything to a proper v1.0.0 state.
- Let you select what component a sheet should use
- Let you map the columns to the expected props from the design
- Improved the UI
2020-02-18 - 2020-02-25